From:
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 01:20:56 -0500
Well, it's been an interesting week to say the least.  I forgot to say
happy St Patrick's Day to all of you.  Mommie and auntie Paige went out
last Saturday and whooped it up a wee bit too much, but i promised the two
of them i wouldn't tattle on them too much, but i do have some INTERESTING
photos of the 2 of them!

The best things happened this week.  Snowball (whom we thought had cancer)
is free to be adopted.  He is so healthy and happy now!  Beevis & Ceilidh
were ADOPTED by their foster parents.  that made mommie cry.  they really
deserve a home.

We took in Maple & Samantha last week.  They are so sweet.  i like to play
with them a lot.  This week we have 4 or 5 kids coming in...so much for a
quiet shelter!

Last night was auntie Nicole's birthday and mommie and a few friends went
to the wine and cheese show with her to celebrate.  auntie Nicole used
to be a board member and bakes the best cookies to raise funds for the
shelter.  well, again, i promised not to tattle, but i will tell you mommie
has a big crush on a certain bar owner <grin> she's gonna kill me for
telling.....

It's been a happy week and we are all doing well.  I love to hear from my
girlfriend Shiloh and auntie Rebecca too.  You guys are amazing and life
is good!

Love you all!
Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"