From:
"Dave A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:25:16 -0500
Hey Guys!
Well, it's me again with another ferret story.  Yes, Fideaux (cajun for
Fido) saw the Groucho post and he said I was playing favorites.  So here is
a Fideaux post.

Fideaux came to me from a rescue that I did, this person kept he and two of
his brothers in a barn in real sad condition.  Well, it seems that Fideaux
attached himself to me from day one.  Every time he come to me he lays on my
feet, yes, I have an original ferret slipper!  ;-) at any rate this is his
way of telling me to pick him up.  Of course I do and I begin to give him
kisses all over his chest.  Now he has decided this is so much fun that he
joins in.  He takes his two front paws and holds my face and begins to kiss
me back.  Yes, we do this several times a day!  He also likes to yawn and
with an open mouth put it on my face.  He is my lover!  Then at night this
silly boy has such a foot fetish that he falls asleep with my toe in in his
mouth, I guess it is a security blanket to him.  How lucky can a girl get?

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Remember if it has tires or testicles it will cause you
problems!  (yes, I passed the Celtic test too!)

Ferret Hugs and Kisses!
Noni and the Dirty Dozen at the Houston Area Ferret Association!