From:
"Dave A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:44:29 -0500
Hey Gang!
Noni here, remember I am the one who is owned by Perry and his buddies.
Perry is now 100% over his paralysis, which I am very proud to say.  I am
sure he will post soon with the details.  This post is about my Panda Boy,
Groucho.  (He was named Groucho after Groucho Marx because he looks like he
is wearing a tux).  At any rate he is the naughtiest boy I have ever seen,
yes, he is the demon child, the ferret from hell, or any other way you can
describe a naughty boy it will probably fit.  When any other ferret is
around he will try and draw blood.  He will actually stock them out just to
attack them, I think it is because he is deaf and he wants to be the first
to attack.  I am very fortunate that, for the most part, he is pretty good
with the normal gang now.  The guys in the shelter....well that is another
story.

Groucho the other day was having free run of the house, yes he received his
get out of jail free card for the afternoon.  Needless to say, with in 5
minutes he has our oldest one (Miss Charlie) who is 7, by the neck not
wanting to let go.  When he saw me he immediately let go of her and ran back
to jail!  Mom is very proud of her boy, actually all I did is laugh and
leave the cage door open, but the poor guy ended up falling asleep there.
He is such a Mommy's boy and he is our sponsor ferret at Education Days
because he is so mellow and wonderful around people.  He falls asleep while
they hold and pet him.  I think it is because he knows he is a person and
the other furry things around him are just beasts!  ;-)

We are sorry for all the little ones who are ill and also for those who have
passed over to rainbow bridge.  You are all in our prayers and thoughts!

Noni and the Gang!
Miss Charlie, Tickles, Bubba, Groucho, Slick, Perry, Barney, Clyde,
Cleo, Rascal, Ollie, and Fideaux!