From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:47:29 -0500
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have Christmas off.  I get most
other holidays off also.  Most of us do.  However, there is at least one
person we all know, and a group that many of us don't know, that do not
take a day off.

Our very own BIG is at the keyboard 365 days a year.  Every morning, a
couple of clicks, and my FML is on my screen.  Never fails.

The "group" I speak of are the shelter Moms and Dads.  Not likely that
they just ignore their little charges on holidays and keep the day for
themselves.

So, to BIG and the shelter operators out there, I want to wish you a very
Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and the Best of the Season to you and
yours, four legged and two legged.  Thank you for all that you do for us
and for the ferrets.