From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 06:42:57 -0600
BRAVO FML ;o)

Ferris jus wans ta seds TANKS ta all da fokks whoz karedz bouts dis!!

Like fer example . . .

>Re: Bandit, the Utah ferret brutally murdered by 2 thugs I would like
>to see something like the "candle tribute" for Kodo(or whatever people
>wish to write) that can be sent to this woman (through one person --
>see Catherine's post).  Any ideas?
>
>A candle will be lit in Mass. for Bandit, an innocent life snuffed out
>by hatred and intolerance, and also for his grieving mom.
>--Ronnie in Mass.

AND the many others of the like, now that's the FML fertfolks we have come
to know and love soooo much!!  The real "HUMANBEINGS", excellant idea, and
we'll sure like to take part here ourselves!!  Keep up all that "mench
like"(human) behavior, it sooooo becomes ya!  BRAVO AGAIN FML!!!!

Ferris "I wisses I kin gibs hers a BIG FURRY HUGS TOO!!!"

and his mom
Deba Brezden
mailto:[log in to unmask]