From:
Carla Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 19:46:24 -0400
Quidni's Song From Rainbow Bridge
     (tune: Take Me Home, Country Road)

Almost heaven, where I'm waiting
By the Mountain, underneath the Rainbow
There's a Meadow, blossom'd by the rain.
Here is no more aging, here is no more pain.

     I will wait in this place
     Till I see your beloved face
     Where the Rainbow shines above me
     I will wait, I will wait.

Let your memories hold no grieving.
Love you gave me, let this be your easing:
Life is done, yet, Life goes on anew
I'll hold at the Rainbow, 'till I cross it with you.

     I will wait in this place
     Till I see your beloved face
     Where the Rainbow shines above me
     I will wait, I will wait.

One day I'll hear your voice, and in the misty light I'll see
The Rainbow shining from your heart and in your eyes!
My waiting done I'll fly into your loving arms
and we will cross together, you and I, so please don't cry.....

     ('cause) I will wait in this place
     Till I see your beloved face
     Where the Rainbow shines above me
     I will wait, I will wait.
           (I will wait, for You I'll wait.)

Written in memory of my little girl Quidni, who died in March, and dedicated
to the other "left-behind" friends of all the waiting Rainbow Dwellers, past
and recent, too numerous to name.

"God Bless Us Everyone!" - Tiny Tim, from "A Christmas Carol" by Charles
Dickens.

Carla & the Woozlemaniacs
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club