From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:58:26 -0600
Hi Kim;

I give 500ppm colloidal from the Silver wings co., as the one I found most
knowledgeable, friendly, & good price..:

[Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 800-952-4787  ;  615-952-4787, Liz Smith]
I let mine lick off the dropper whatever they want on a daily basis.  That
usually winds up from none to maybe 5cc/fert./day.  Only one of my guys,
Terry, has never wanted any, but he never showed any signs of spleen
enlargement either.

It's the only thing I've found to shrink enlarged spleens, usually 50% or
more in about 3 weeks.  There are no side effects I know of, as it's
reasoned to act catalytically to boost the bodies' own immune system, not
chemically act like "modern" anti biotics do.  As such, it is also not
specific to just some germs or virus', but acts as an anti-virus, anti
biotic, and anti fungual.  It's not pushed by "modern medicine" as it's
not a patent drug that large profits come from.  It's usage goes back to
early pioneers who put silver dollars in milk to help prevent spoilage.

take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the
ferret totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or
surgery. :)
  My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret