From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:38:23 -0600
Hi Shelley;

I'd give 500ppm colloidal from the Silver wings co., as the one I found
most knowledgeable, friendly, & good price..:

[Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 800-952-4787  ;  615-952-4787, Liz Smith]
I let mine lick off the dropper whatever they want on a daily basis.

I'd also give friendly bacteria like acidopholis, to help the immune system
strengthen..

I'd also give "Willard Water" which makes water very much wetter, helping
perhaps the fluid flow thru the lymphatic system out of the body instead of
collecting as it is.  I'd go over label dosage with as much as 5cc/day, but
starting with maybe 1cc/day for a couple of days.  Most health food stores
carry it, & the one on Timmy's recipe (Note item D:)) will mail order if
not locally available.

Timmy's tonic helps general strength & energy, cleansing of the system in
general, high nutrient herbs, and even specific anti cancer herbs.  It can
be mixed with plain pure water for self dosing also.

I'd probably also add some vit.C that GNC has in a flavored liquid base,
Phynogenol which is a powerful anti oxidant (specific, standardized pine
bark extract).

I'm now in Colorado for the summer, @ 303-776-2690.

Take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the
ferret totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or
surgery. :)
  My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret