From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 17:49:07 -0800
Hi,
I have reciently found ANF TamiAmi formula kitten food and I thought I
remembered some mention of TamiAmi food on the FML but can't seem to find
it.  Is anyone familiar with this food?  It does smell somewhat of fish and
my ferrets seem to like it.  The protine and fat content are correct so it
seems to be good.  I found it in a discount bin and if no one has any bad
stories or bad info on this company or its food, I will buy all that is
left.

Thanks and Fuzzie Hugs,

David - "What's my dress shoe doing in the top of the closet?"
Taz - "Don't look at me, I'm still recovering from minor surgery."
Big Boy - "Me strong! Me hide daddie's shoes so he can't go to work."
Kitt - "Big Boy, lay still. You make a good pillow."

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                  *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                     *