From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 05:51:57 -0800
Hi all,

Well a decent amount of info.  has been offered towards the ferret-FAQ
rewrite of the section pertaining to introducing a new fuzzy to the old clan
but there is still lots of room for more.  So I am making this a last call
for the info.  since it needs to get done asap and turned in to Pam Greene.
Please take a moment of your time to let us know your experiences so they
can be incorporated into the rewritten section.  Hopefully it will help a
great deal of parents and their fuzzy kids.  Please send all info.  to
[log in to unmask] or to my own e-mail as I can easily forward it.  Thanks to
all that have already contributed and to those that will hopefully send in
something right away.

Also please continue to send in info.  on any and all pet/vet supply
catalogs you or others may know about.  It need not contain items
specifically for ferrets since many things for other animals may also be
enjoyed by the fuzzbeans.  Send this info.  to the same address as for the
rewrite info.  & thanks again.  Happy New Year!

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                  *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                     *