From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:17:31 -0400
Hey all..  I sent an e-mail to the person about these ferrets, but I
didn't recieve a response (could be they just hasn't gotten it.. or it
didn't go thru)..  but I thought I'd post it here, and hey .. some other
peoople might like the addres and phone number of Triple F ..  so yea...
here it is... along with my suggestions of what could be done...

Hey,
I was discusted to hear about these poor baby ferrets!  It breaks my
heart, I work at a petstore (a good one!) and I know that some places do
ship babies too early (we try not to get them) ... so it's believeable
for me that this is happening... but it still is very sad.

Here is the address of Triple F Farms, which seems to be what he's
talking about.  I think they sell for research mostly
http://guide.labanimal.com/guide/companyd.jsp?b=6685

It's sad that it's in my state! ugh!

Can you call the ASPCA on this man again for having too young animals
that are dying?  Could you video tape the store, and the babies,
everything, for evidence?  If I lived near it, I would... I've got
a camcorder.. and I'm a kid so I can pretend to be doing a video
documentary.  Maybe you can find someone to do that?  Hold Protests?
Get people to boycott the store?  (after you video tape, they'll probably
ban you once they know your face and if you "cause trouble" for them)..
Um..  You could write your local news crew, send them some pictures at
least, and maybe they'll do a news story..  lots of bad publicity for
him... Uh..  I'd help out if I lived near there..  but I really hope that
some of this helps!  "

Dooks to all your Fuzzies!
- Jules
 + Romeo Ashkevron & Julliet Rethwellan