From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:49:10 -0400
Okay, here's a first and it scared the life out of me.  From day 1, my 2
girls have hated baths.  But I have read that a lot of people on this list
put their kids in the shower and they love it.  So, after 3.5 years' of
them hating the bath, I decided to try and let them have a shower w/me
instead.  Well, that won't happen again.  They were scampering around
trying to get out and when I picked them up to put them under the spray,
one of them shreaked.  Yes, I said shreaked.  I have never heard anything
even remotely close this.  It sounded just like a little kid who was
scared.  Needless to say, when my little one shreaked, I shreaked too.  It
totally scared the hell out of me.  So, to end this, has anyone else had
this kind of reaction before?  I thought they'd enjoy the water to cool
them off.  I WAS WRONG.

Dooks to all.
Sherri, Gypsy and Cleo (My god mommy, what were you thinking?)