From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:29:24 EST
I should have posted this "Thank You" to Amy and Derrick Flemming long ago,
but for one reason or other, I didn't get to it.  I'm truly sorry about
that Amy!  I want Amy and Derrick, and everyone else, to know that White
Russian and Chablis have settled in wonderfully!  I can say "thank you",
but I really have no way to truly express my happiness at their decision
to let me adopt White Russian and Chablis.  Russian is, simply, the most
gorgeous ferret I've ever seen...and Chablis is by far the prettiest albino
I've ever seen.  Her fur is so long!  I wish you all could have seen my
vet's face when I took them in the first time!  She's pretty much used to
just "pet store" ferrets.  Russian is a sweet, sweet boy...it's hard to
describe how lovable he is, and what a good-natured personality he has.  He
tears through the house...going 100 miles an hour, but stops often to reach
up to get kisses.  Chablis was a little high strung, but she has settled
down considerably.  She now comes and climbs in my lap when I'm on the
computer.  I think she wants to write home and say hi!  <g> Both of them
love having the run of the house during play times.  They're so
playful...my whole family is in love with them.

I can't forget Samson either.  He is a beautiful champagne hob I adopted at
the Ohio show from Amy and Derrick.  He's getting to be a big boy!  A few
weeks ago, at 9 months old, he was 3.61 lbs.  and hasn't grown into his
huge paws yet.  He's just starting to go into rut <g>...what an adventure!
I'm just waiting for him to get into full rut, then he'll be neutered.  He
is also an absolute sweetheart.  So good natured and quite a "people
ferret" as my hubby calls him.  We're extremely happy with him.  He gets a
lot of attention, too, cause he's such a big boy and so beautiful.  So...a
big, heartfelt "THANKS" to Amy and Derrick for these fabulous fur kids!!!

Judy