From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:57:51 EST
Sam,

I'm so glad to hear the babies got off to such a great start!  Sounds like
all went very well.  Please, please keep me posted, also, as to the kits'
safe arrival at each of their destinations!  I'd also like to know who is
going to be taking Charlie and the other little girl on each leg of their
journey to Kansas and where in Kansas they will be.  I need to start trying
to find some kind of arrangement to get them to the Chicago area.  Thanks!

Judy