From:
Leanne Seaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:35:36 EDT
I have came up with an idea I am sure many of people have thought of but I
want to get some feed back from everyone on what I should do.  I thought
that may be if we could get enough reasoning together and enough signatures
and people talking about it that may be we could try to get a law passed
that any pet store that carries ferrets and cats should by law have to have
a room made for both animals to be let out and allowed to play for a few
hours a day like they should be.  What do you all think about that is it a
good idea or do you think it won't happen?  I am bound and determined to
let these fuzzy guys be treated nicely.

Leanne