From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 00:23:58 EDT
Hi Folks!

We just wanted to wrote a quick note and let folks know that our Paw Paw
done took leave of his senses tonight.  Him and Ol' Flop Foot got home from
their truck drivin' job and found that Mee Maw and us was hard at work doin'
pooter work for her business stuff.  He decided to set hisself down at his
pooter and commence to playin' on the Internet.

We ain't too sure why he done it - musta been all wore out - but he done
gotted our web feeted page indexed and listed on Yahoo and about 60 other
Search Injuns and Gopher Holes.  Just what we needed!  Him and us already
can't keep up with all the mails we get.  Now he done went and told the
whole danged world just how cute we is.  He ain't too bright sometimes.

Just last night, he done sent the notes we was typin' about his mythical
journey to Ca Ca land before we even got done typin' the story!  He sure
does do some strange things sometimes, but we loves him anyways.

Anyways, avoid the rush and check out us and lots of our friends on our web
feeted page.  It's URinaL is right after where we signs our names to this.

Loves and dooks,

Tater and Odie
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm