Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:47:48 -0400
Hello to everyone out there!

Well, I noticed that my little Thelma was going bald on her tummy and her
tail, so after re-reading all the emails from you guys, I panicked and
rushed her and Louise into the vet on Friday after work.

Now, I usually only read about bad news for the ferrets so I decided to post
this one (a happy story for everyone).  Thelma has seasonal _________ (I
forget the word), but it is normal, and she will start to grow her fur in
again soon (just in time for winter I hope because it gets dang cold
here!!!)

Seeing as I had both Thelma and Louise there, he gave them both a full exam
(and only charged me for one!!).  They are perfectly healthy and doing
great!

Then, later that night my friend dropped in with her 3 girls - 10, 12 and 14
(humans people, not ferts!!).  Well, her kids went ballistic over the little
critters, so I had them sit on the floor, shoes on because the ferts LOVE
(and I mean LOVE) to bite toes covered with socks!!), and Thelma and Louise
were the absolute best ferrets I have ever seen in my entire life (mind you
that doesn't say much because the only other ones I have seen are in the pet
stores.) They were so great - no even a nip.

Then, on Saturday (it was my birthday - I am now 26 !!!) I decided to spoil
them.  Off to SuperPet I went and spent a whole bunch of money on toys and
treats and vitamins, etc... for ferts and cats!  I bought lots of tubes (5
sets) and a ball with holes in it (to put the tubes in), Pounce, and Ultra
blend and lots and lots of toys!  They also had 7 little baby ferrets in the
cage and I fell in love and ALMOST came home with one!  Almost, but not
quite.  I can't really do that right now ($$ for one and time for another
reason!  In between studying and working 10 hours a day, school, and ferts
and cats, I don't realle have the time to train one!)

Well, I must get back to work, I hope all is well with everyone, I hope the
lost ferrets in Toronto have been found, my heart is with you,

Take care all the ferts,

Marion, Thelma, Louise, JD and Oscar