From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:52:53 -0600
This is in response to Ada Gibbs post on the Jan 14-15 FML

Ada,

Since you have mentioned my name on a public forum, I just wanted to
inform you that I sent the part of the raffle item you did not receive
a very long time ago to a representative that was taking care of the
raffle.  I was informed of this situation two days ago that she
apparently moved at the time these were sent and the situation is that
several people such as you have not received their items and that they
cannot get ahold of her.  I told the person that informed me of this,
that I will be glad to re-make these items and that I would like my
recipient emailed to know that I am not at fault for them not receiving
their items....she assured me that everyone was aware of it and that
several people have not gotten their items.  After being told today by an
FML member that my name was mentioned in a post with a negative tone to
it I wanted to assure you and everyone else, that every raffle I have
ever donated to was sent their items and in a in a timely matter.  Again
I have even offered to replace these items even though they were sent to
the people who put on the raffle....so please know that I as you have a
web business and never want anyone's comments to hurt the business that I
designed to help a shelter that I so dearly love.

Respectfully,
Lynn Barker

please check out my web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/