From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:54:19 -0600
I just became a santa to a little girl named Cassie.  Randy says she was
the smallest ferret she had ever seen and wasn't sure she would make it.
I like several of you have already sponsored a ferret on the giving tree,
but in light of this horrible tragedy, can't you just find it in your
heart to take just one of these 29 kids?  Even if we have to give up
coffee or soda's etc....wouldn't it be worth it just to know that you
helped one of these babies through this terrible ordeal!  Is a loved one
asking what you want for Christmas....maybe sponsering one of these
babies it what you need more than material items....so please think about
just one more......the feeling that you helped, is truly better than any
present you will receive this Christmas.  Please contact Randy at The
Ferret Aid Society [log in to unmask] and make Christmas dreams come
true for one of these babies

Thanks, Lynn Barker
please check out my web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/