From:
"JULIAN, JOHN C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:18:43 +0000
I was requested to send this to the FML by Nanci because she isn't a
member:

We first ordered des implants in March, 2011. We've ordered three
times, with a current standing order. For the first order the gal told
my vet they were in backorder and could only send 5; they arrived in
May, 2011. For the second order the vet ordered 40 but received 20.
This last order the vet ordered 40 but received 15. No explanation is
given for the shortage and each order takes MONTHS to arrive.

Our vet has been through all the paperwork and process with USDA, twice
in fact, so we don't think the implants are being held up on this end
if you will (he's been assured by the USDA that he's done everything
right and orders should come through smoothly). Does anyone have a best
person to contact for these orders? Have you experienced similar and
have you found any explanation or solution to the problem? Our vet has
spoken to a couple of different people but can't get an explanation as
to why the orders come in short or take so long to arrive, nor can he
get info as to when the next order will be ready or how long it might
take. I happen to order something else from Australia and it only takes
a few days to arrive, so you know...these days halfway around the world
doesn't explain the delay!

Thanks!

Nanci Frazier
Director, Motor City Ferrets