From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:56:05 EDT
Has anyone here had the same experience I have recently, where the
Yesterday's News at Petsmart (which up until now, was the pet store with
the lowest price for YN here in far northern IL.), has jumped from
approx. $8.99 up to $13.99, though a couple weeks ago, it went straight
from $8.99 to $16.99.  With the rescues we recently took in (shelter is
at capacity), plus our established group of ferrets, it's a bit much to
pay that much for litter.  I found another, similar type litter though,
where I'm getting 20 lbs. more for $16.  Recently too, the coupons that
YN has put inside their bags, was for a mere 50 cents.  They use to give
$2 and sometimes $3 discount coupons.  For the price increase of recent
weeks, the 50 cents seems a bit silly to me.  With a new CEO, perhaps a
new price?

Phyllis