From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:26:02 -0500
I ordered one of the Turtle Sleep Sacks from Libby Nelson. I sent her
an email, and sent the check. She responded quickly and promptly saying
she was making them and would get into the mail shortly. WOW ... quick
turnaround, and what a cute turtle! = Nice size, well made, nice even
stitching and NO open seams! Wow, oh, wow ... Yes, I can truly say that
I recommend her turtle and I'm sure the ladybug will probably be just
as cute too. Now, being a Crafty Weasel ... I'm a bit picky about what
we send out to shelters. I can sew, so purchasing is done very limited
from other sources -- I do endorse her work, and wish she lived in GA
so I could get her to join up with the Crafty Weasels -- we can always
use another expert seamstress.

Here is the info that she posted:

"I've created 2 new sleep sacks for ferret enjoyment. The ladybug
is $20 plus shipping. The turtle is $23 plus shipping. Both sleep
sacks are fleece outside and lined with flannel inside. Ferret
tested and approved for use by 4 - 5 ferrets at a time.
Libby Nelson <[log in to unmask]>"

Florence Love