From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:32:57 PDT
HA!  Male ferrets can't jump (isn't that a movie?) indeed!  Cully, my male
ferret, has often been sighted flying through the air, legs akimbo like a
flying squirrel.  Male ferrets can definitely jump.

Landing though, that's another issue entirely :-)

Oh, and Meg?  Most human beings would identify Amelia as a ferret.
Amelia doesn't think the distinction is relevant.  I don't think she
believes she and Cully are the same species (though you didn't ask if
Cully was a ferret!)

Regina
Cully (wheeeee!!!!!!    thud.)
Amelia (little human, big ferrets, what's the difference...)

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

...i will build a shelter for your animal heart...  {Congo Norvell}