From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:01:54 -0500
John (DrZeus) writes:

>By the way, is our "Rubber Butt" the only one who seems to actually be
attracted to bitter apple ?!

Not by a long shot, John!  :) All seven of my guys seem to see bitter apple
as more of an au-juis (sp?) than a deterrent.  I have NEVER seen an animal
that likes BITTER LIME, though.  You should be able to get it the same place
that you get bitter apple, probably under the dog section.  It is made by
Four Paws Products LTD.  of Hauppauge, NY.  As far as I know, it is
completely non-toxic to the ferret, however, I would not reccommend spraying
it anywhere near the fuzzy's eyes or mouth/nose.  They will definitely stear
clear of wherever you spray the stuff.  The also make it in a gel form for
longer-lasting effects on carpet, furniture, etc.

If anyone knows anything more specific on the effects of this product,
please let me know.  The ingredients are: Isopropyl Alcohol, water, Bitrex
(?), FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5

Scott Pearce and the Weasel Warriors

Sam - "I hate that spray stuff, dad!"
Seymour - "yucky!"
Simba - "I will not go NEAR that stuff!"
Ginger - "hey, where's the apple-smelling stuff?"
Timon - "What's everyone shaking thier heads for- WHEW! "
Alexander - "Rats, I got some of that stuff on my tail!"
Suzie Q - "Dad, that stuff smells worse than Alex!"