From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:00:06 -0500
I am answering your request for a young blaze.  You want a beauty?  I have
it: under a year old, white face, bib, and white tipped ears and paws, with
widely spaced eyes that appear enormous due to black lines above and below
eyes.  Has black tear drops down face, and body color comes in various
shades as lines running across fert.  He is like a work of art.  He is
deaf hyper, makes cute screaming noises during play to amuse your
neighbors, will poop in your tub,tip over your garbage and tear through
your garbage bags, scuba dive the water bowls, demolish your carpet with
delightful digging escapades, and kick out POUNDS of kitty litter from your
boxes[I have 17] Every Day to provide you with hours of exercise

Just call IAM-DUMB.  I answer every time.  Socks is only $1999.99 to cover
cost of new carpet, new vacume cleaner, and vet bills.[Socks was covered in
feces, dehydrated, sick, and skeletal when I went to pick him up.]

May The Fert Be With You
Your low maintenance pet owner

Lisette