Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:03:39 -0500
Wolfy- Maybe it's just that I'm from the Deep South, but around here it's
always been a "Pile o' ferrets", often followed by a "Mess o' Ferrets" when
on poop patrol.  Sometimes it's a "herd o' ferrets", especially when the
treat can comes out.  The big boys certainly gallop and I have been
stampeded on more than one occasion for a raisin.  :)

Does anybody have tips/thoughts on ferrets and stairs?  I'm about to move
into a two story house and the kids have never done stairs before.  I hate
for them not to be free range when I'm home, but we are hardly full of
grace and poise.  I don't want them to break their little necks in the
midst of a free-for-all.  Any help?

Thanks!
Wessi & the Dancin' Herd (We are too full of grace and poise... hey!
watch it! owww!!!)