Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 09:13:50 -0600
I have been hearing alot about people who need to get their beloved fuzzy
companions from one side of the continent to the other.  Here is my plea...

There is a fellow who has 2 ferrets that he needs to get from Calgary
Alberta, Canada (second province from the left) to Houston Texas.  He was
told that there is at present a shipping ban placed on all live animals
at this point and time, and therefore cannot send his ferrets down until
September or October of this year.  Is there some way to get his ferrets
from Calgary to Houston?

Please contact me via the above e-mail.

Thanks,

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur