From:
FerretGirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 05:53:58 -0700
Hi FMLers -

This is a repost from the other day, but I got no responses.

If anyone out there knows of a vet in the Flint, MI area (willing to travel
to Detroit, Lansing etc.) that deals a lot with ADRENAL DISEASE cases,
PLEASE e-mail the vet's contact info DIRECTLY to: [log in to unmask]

Our current vet will not even consider adrenal because my pet has no
hairloss.  However, he is showing ALL other symptoms (recurring urinary
tract problems, excessive itching, sexual behavior in a neutered male etc.)

I NEED another opinion.  I have not been in MI long enough to know where
to take him.

Please help. My fuzzie is not well.

Thank you in advance

FG