From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 02:17:45 -0400
Second question: Ferretone and the ferret not liking it.  Riki didn't like
it at all when we brought her home and either did Charlie.  This is what we
did: Scruff Riki and she would lick.  So, we started scruffing her and
letting her taste the ferretone.  It work with both Charlie and Riki.  We
tried this same trick with nutri-cal, Riki didn't like it and still doesn't,
both Charlie and Kiki love it.  So, I guess what we did was get them to
taste it when they wouldn't before.  Try putting a little water in the
raisin it makes them softer and taste better.  Charlie was the only one who
ate raisins, before we did this.

Hope this helps..