From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:48:03 -0500
HI ALL,
I clean my ferrets practly every other day,I give them a bath pretty often.
Can any tell me if ferret poop has oder to it like cats after a few days?

I do have to say my little guy is not litter trasined yet., His cage is set
up in the living room,in his cage is wire/mesh grill in wich his urine goes
down to the floor of the cage& the B.M. stays on top but in order for me
to clean the cage I have to take the whole thing apart.

Does any body know when/how I litter a 4month old ferret?  It probly will
be a lot less smelly if I can get the 2 together.My olders is liytter
trained but when we brought her bome she was already there,I just had to
keep putting her butt in the litter box,but some qute often she misses the
box.

ANYBODY KNOW WHY??????????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!
THANKS-

Connie,