From:
"Dave Berlowitz, Cherokee Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:02:12 EDT
To all those of you devoted readers who care enough about your Fuzzkids and
the people owned by them to send card and letters in a time of loss, We of
the ever changing Brat Pack want to thank you.  Your condolences and
comments have reinstated the fact that as a group we care about the fuzzies
and about the hearts of each other.  I think we all feel that "If only I
can just save one more.........".

To those of you who have expressed the knowledge that you try to skip over
the posts of loss, Remember that we write these posts for many reasons.
To share with you our devotion and sense of loss, To let others know that
it WILL happen to them sooner or later, and to attempt to prevent the
unexpected pain and agony of some of these passings by sharing the
information and making us all more knowledgeable of the hidden dangers
lurking in wait for our babies.  I will step down from my self appointed
soapbox and say I do understand, as we all face our grief in different
ways.

Thank you all again, for your thought and your prayers, Dave and the Brat
Pack, ever changing in size and face.  Ahab, Ariel, Balloo, Bandit, Boo,
BooBoo, Bosco De Cocoa, Dakotah, Joey, Lakotah, Molly, Ralphie, Scout,
Smokey, Sprite, Tabitha, Trouble, Yosir Arafert, and in loving memory of
Fatima, Gonzo, and Toby.