Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:56:06 -0300
What Jade considers his true Hidey Hole is the forbidden SOFA.

Ya see, I do not believe in physical punishment at all, in most ooooppps all
cases.  So whenever I caught Jade heading for this hidey hole, I would pick
him up, scatch his head, back, butt and softly tell him "You can't go in the
Sofa Jader".  He would look at me as if to say, "awww Mom", then I proceed
to tell him, "Your not goin' in there today, I didn't let you in yesterday
and I won't let you in tomorrow".  Give him a kiss or two and send him on
his way.

Believe me this did not in no uncertain terms stop him from trying to get in
the sofa.  This is and has been going on forever.  As a matter of fact, Jade
and I just went through about 15 minutes ago.

He constantly gets on the sofa and digs, I think he does it for the cuddles.
So what do I do?  Cuddle him!!!

Damn, they win again!!!

Jadesun)
This is a rose for you,