Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:42:31 -0300
I got one to add to your daffys.  How about just plain FLASH.

I have a few book shelves, that consist of CD's, Nintendo Games, Movies,
(quite a bit in that nutshell).  Any way, my guys can clean them off in
less than 3 seconds flat!!!  The domino thingy is to their advantage.  Ah,
they just like wrestling with them, they enjoy it, no harm done.

Back to the daffy:

FLASH: Clearing a series of bookshelves while dozing, (see Bob C's BULL
DOZING) in less than 3 seconds flat.

Jadesun)
This is a rose for you,
pretend it's red