From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:25:55 -0700
I have been asked to help find a home for 2 males, approximately 1-2
years of age.

The Mother has described them as the one having a light chocolate coat
with a mask, and the other a sable with a bib.

They are not current on shots, but she mentioned getting them.

They must not be separated, come with a cage, all their toys and supplies.

She is asking $100.00 for all.  These kids are in the garage right now,
because of her younger child's asthma and other health issues.  I have
explained that they cannot handle warmer temperatures and to carefully
watch them for signs of becoming overheated.

She is coming Monday; I will show her how to groom them, set up the cage
better (using newspaper for bedding right now) and offer her some care
tips.  I will take these kids in if she is unable to place them herself.
(Her choice to try to find a home.)

Please!  if anyone in the area is considering adopting, please let me know,
and I'll give her your contact information.  Since I do not know if she has
email, a phone number would be best.

Thank you,
Julie

=====