From:
Renzo Cattai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:29:34 -0500
Hi all,

So far I haven't heard anything back regarding Sampson's elevated RBC's,
but, I will post any findings.  Yes, Sukie please send the rules and
thanks for your response.

Regarding Lumi, has the vet considered Prednisone treatment?  It is a
common treatment for severe allergic reactions.  A short period of
treatment, then weaned off.  Then manage with pediatric Benadryl or other
pediatric allergy meds?  Find the source of the allergy, food, treats, a
vitamin supplement, laundry detergent, bedding fabric, fleas bites, house
hold cleaning product.....ect, and eliminate it.  Good luck I hope Lumi
gets well soon.

Condolences for all of those who have lost babies.  Best wishes for all
the wee beasties here and those fighting to stay here.

Dona & Sampson
(Never forgotten Sandy, Ferris, Westley, Gillian)=20