From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:24:20 EST
Debbie is right.  I shouldn't have put a dosage on the FML.  I should never
have mentioned anything of the sort.  No one should.  You should *ALWAYS*
check with your vet in regards to any kind of medication, even an
over-the-counter medicine like Benadryl.  There can always be mitigating
circumstances that will change the dosage a vet will prescribe.  Never,
never, never take a dosage from what someone else said.  Always, always,
always talk to your vet before giving your ferret any kind of medication.

Thank you Debbie for pointing out my mistake.

Anastasia Kidd
(who is totally aghast that she made such a serious mistake but hopes
everyone learns from this)