From:
Julie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:09:55 MST
Hello Everyone,

I have a question about Air Cleaners or Purifiers, does anyone use these
appliances for their ferret rooms?  Do they help with the marvelous aroma
that our wonderful critters have?  Don't get me wrong I love the smell, I
constantly stick my nose in their soft, precious coats and ears to get a
big sniff of the stuff :-)

Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same way about it as I do, so I was
wondering if these machines help to take away the odor!