From:
The Hintons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:00:16 -0700
I know this subject has been covered before, but the only one I remember
reading is Marshall Farm's use of ear tattoos.  Well on Baxter this morning
I found what appeared to be an X made of dots tattooed in his right ear.
It may have not been an "X" necessarily, but Baxter hates me poking in his
ears and he was sleeping when I noticed it.  Any thoughts on if that may be
from a breeder and if so which one?  Just curious.  The place I got him
from didn't know any history on him.  Minka has the 2 dots that I think
signify MF.  Thanks

joanne & minka & baxter