From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 03:07:07 -0400
When a person who inexperienced and downright ignorant about health
(and unwilling or unable to provide vet care) becomes a shelter there
are multiple bad outcomes including but not limited to:

Hoarding

Abuse

Needless suffering and pain

Poor instruction of others

The transmission of infectious diseases which can kill the shelter
ferrets and pets in the homes of those who adopt and sometimes those
who just visit

So, while I also think that naming the person may not have been the
best choice I can fully comprehend that massive frustration can cause
temporary impairment.

Hey, I had my own temporary impairment in the same digest from being
exhausted w a forwarded webpage where the way I forwarded included the
full text. Mea culpa. We all goof. If we were perfect we would be
ferrets.

[Moderator's note: This time I decided the whole post was OK based
upon the content but that's not usually the case!. BIG]