From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:07:12 -0400
When we lived in south Alabama we would have a lot of tree frogs get in
the house. They dropped off onto you and would "ride" in. I had not had
eye surgery yet so wasn't able to see much at all w/o my glasses. One
night I got up to go to the bathroom and thought I saw another one of
south Alabama's residents....big, ugly black spiders, in the hall
floor. I decided I would be brave and kill it myself. (This is a big
deal as I still do NOT do spiders!!) I picked up one of my husband's
shoes and very carefully leaned way over to drop the it down on the
spider. Thankfully that finally put my close enough to see that it was
a small tree frog sitting there! I sure am glad I found that out before
I smushed it with the shoe!

After putting him back outside it took a long time before my heart rate
slowed back down enough to go to sleep.

Jane-scared of spiders but no problem with frogs....