From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:56:55 -0700
>[Moderator's note: I propose that posts from Dee which mention the
>Killians and posts from the Killians which mention Dee both be
>off-limits.   Anyone second that?  BIG]

YES.  I second it.  Thank you for bringing this up, BIG.  It's really sad;
I joined the FML a few months ago to learn about ferrets, share funny
stories, get advice, etc.  It seems that in the past month or so, up to
1/3 of the digest at times has turned into things like this (this string
BIG refers to).  This is a waste of everyone's time (yes, I know I can
scroll past it, but it doesn't even belong here in the first place).

If people want to flame, insult or harass each other, please do it on
your own time in your private email- don't take up space here.  It's
juvenile and irritating and it has almost made me unsubscribe.  I am sick
of reading these accusatory, flaming emails that serve no purpose but to
insult another person or argue something to death.  I'm all for freedom of
speech, but the reason one joins a specialized mailing list like this is
to get specialized information.  I don't remember joining the insult/flame
list. :)  I have vowed to hang in with the FML a little longer because most
of the people here have just great things to say on-topic and I've gotten
some really helpful advice, and am glad to see the vets posting.  Let's try
to get back to what this mailing list was intended for- I think the idea of
the FML is terrific and there's enough good things here to overcome this.

thanks,
Jaime