From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:49:45 -0600
Hi, everyone.  I have decided to deal with the herbs.  I cannot get him to
the vet anytime soon.  I have to do something.  Besides I know that herbs
help, my family uses them and they helped my Farina with her belly full
of tumors and insulinoma.  I was giving them to my Cassy, however, with
no results, come to find out it was because of his different sicknesses.
So I found out exactly what was wrong, what it was doing to him and to
what organs.  Then I started working on each organ as I did with Farina.
Through a lot of trial and error, it all came down to the only thing that
helped in any way was the raw Adrenal combination.  That is what he is on
now and he is hanging in there, by The Mercy of The God.  some people
have offered to send money, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I am using the
herbs and starting him on the saw palmetto.  I will let you know how
things go .  But if anyone is going to go the route of the herbs, just
know it is a long, long road.  My Farina has been on them for over a year
now.  I star ted when she was diagnosed with insulin... and found that the
pred..  made her develop a liver infection.  My thoughts were, The God
put these herbs here way before man's science.  And if they were in their
natural habitat, they would know what to eat, they are smarter than us in
some ways.  The God made both available (herbs & science) when one doesn't
work or is unavailable, try the other.  Any way, I kept giving her the
herbs along with the pred... and a very high protein diet, for a few
months, gradually reducing the dose of pred... until I stopped giving it
to her completely.  She has not needed the pred... for over 5 months now,
her belly of tumors has shrunk back to normal size, and she shows no
symptoms of insulin... Now I will try the same with Cassy now that I know
exactly what is wrong.  I will keep everyone up to date.  My thoughts
are, The God put many a cures here on earth, we just have to find them.
It is better to do something with hope and faith, then to do nothing with
worry and fear.

Lezia and her crew