From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:09:18 -0600
I had that problem in the beginning.  I switched to TF about two months
ago.  I mixed it half and half with Iams Kitten.  They would pick out the
IAMS and eat it, but not the TF.  It took about a week before they would
eat the TF.  Now I have it mixed at 3/4 TF and 1/4 Iams.  I am working my
way to TF.  It has really made a change in the amount they eat, and poop.
Their energy level is up too.

TF is well worth the price.  I will never go back.

Ron AKA Ferret Dad
Spaz,Rascal.Treble,Cocoa,Screech, & Moose
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D3585&mid=3D30671=20