From:
JT Speikn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 15:52:41 -0800
Hi FML,

I read a post about ferrets stealing cigarettes - I smoke occassionally in
the house, although I try not to.  But when I do and when I'm gone for one
second, my ferrets get into my ashtray too!!  I never knew this happened to
other people as well.  They both go running off carrying put-out cigarette
buds.  I wonder why the fascination?  I've lost four empty cigarette boxes
to their hiding spots, and I know I'll be losing more!  Don't worry, I
collect the boxes from their hiding spots so they don't get their heads
stuck in....

About Febreze.  We use febreze, but only on clothes, and we make sure we
dry them out completely!  I couldn't believe what I read in the last post
about pets dying from Febreze OD.  I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHINGS THAT
PEOPLE DO!  We can NEVER imagine spraying anything on our ferrets except
for ferret conditioning (or deodorizing) sprays..... Why don't people ever
care enough for their pets to take five seconds of their time and read the
back label for instructions and warnings?  I don't understand.

I wrote to Ed after being VERY disappointed about the "little girl"
discrimination.  He did apologize and said that he was making statements
from his past experiences.  Weell..... you should have seen my girlfriend's
face when I read her his post.  I don't remember hearing anything else but
"Men are such chauvinisits!  What's wrong with a little girl?  Why is a
little boy any better than girls?  Write to him JT!" for the rest of the
night.  I just hope that there will be no more "touchy" comments made
because I don't want anymore rough nights..... My opinion: Little boys and
little girls are equally NICE.... (I'm really tired today)

About Arriba Vista.  Outrageous.  These people don't know their wide
grinning faces are posted in the databank!  I went and searched for
"ferret" and had about four or five guys' pictures pop up.....with no
ferrets.  So I was left to wonder, "why were they there?" But that's not
the point.  The point is, they don't have permissiont to post these images,
and it's outrageous.  .........(but there were cute pictures of other
people's ferrets.....but it's still outrageous)

"Until next time. Take care of yourself, and your ferrets."

JT & Rena
Trina the unpredictable lapferret
Silver the weiner dooker getting-there lapferret