Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:21:07 -0800
wall eyed

Rudy will be 7 this summer. He's had adrenal, and he has lymphoma.
Although he acts healthy, his lymphnodes are monstrous, and on
christmas day, when were putting mollie down, My vet gave me the news
that he wasn't really a candidate for chemo; so we're treating him
with pred to keep him feeling good, and he probably won't be around
for christmas next year.

Something weird has happened to his eyes. In the inside corners of his
eyes, for as long as i can remember, once in a while you'd get a peek
at these white things. only once in awhile though. I figured it was
somethng with the inside of his eye, like the pink of our eye, that
maybe i saw because his eye was turned (hard to tell if a ferret's eye
is turned one way or the other!), or that ferrets have a 3rd eyelid.
I've been googling around, and i THINK they have a 3rd eyelid.

But now they're permanently there. I don't think they're cataracts.
Also, his vision seems fine. he looks wall-eyed. here's a pic. any
ideas?

http://flickr.com/photos/weetahbug/2294770317/

http://flickr.com/photos/weetahbug/2294769127/

http://flickr.com/photos/weetahbug/2295545388/

There are 2 things online that interest me; one is this link- his eyes
don't look red like this, but he's an albino, could be different.
(warning, disturbing pics:) I don't get the whole context, but they do
mention lymphosarcoma.

<http://davidlwilliams.org.uk/clinical.php?submit=Get+Photos&format=single&question_id=230&text=desc>

And this abstract, which when i found it, brought up something about
protrusion of the eyelid, then death. however, i can't read the full
text to see the context of that.

<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B75M8-4PN0TXR-6&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=27932839dd15e2708c2d8eece2b093f3>
[214 characters in the above link! -- make sure it's on one line. BIG]

Any ideas what this could be?