Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:21:47 -0700
Hi all
Now would I send da sock thieves.  I can honestly say dat I have never
sent sock thieves to steal socks.  Of course I may have suggested it a
time or two but I didn't send them.  This one is a little late and for
this I am sorry.

A little girl named Charisma came in today.  I gave her a tour of da place
and showed her where everything waz.  She waz particularly interested in
da Babyfood Balconey.  She went over there and ate quite a bit of it.  She
also had a little snack at da Fruit Bar.  Then she went over to da Crazy
Kars and waz going to try her paw at da races.  She needs a lot of work at
dat though and da term rookie really doesn't apply.  She totally wrecked 2
cars and put another in da car hospital for a week.  She seemed to have a
great deal of fun at it though and said she waz going to give it another
try later.  I saw da body person cringe.  She said she feels much better
though and wanted to send her luv to her mommy along with several big
ferrety kisses.

I checked into Trella, Ben and Misha.  I looked them up on da puter thing.
They are diffently here.  I went over and talked to them and they are doing
great here.  I have heard of some of their deeds but have not heard a name
mentioned with da deed.  You know how some little ones are.  They tend not
to mention paticulars as they may be next to get talked about.  Now I know
who da insigators were.  I said they were turned in by their hooman.  They
said dat they send their luv and lots of hugs but stuff may dissappear
there in da near furture.

I am off to finish my den.  I am going to round up my brothers and sister
to help though.  It is a job to big for one little sprite to handle in a
couple of days.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee