Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:58:21 -0700
Hi all

Business has picked up a little or is it Busyness.  This is not a good
thing and all girls to.  Hmm

A little girl named Odie came in today.  She waz met by Milo, Little, Bear,
and a whole bunch of others.  Everyone waz happy to see her and there waz a
lot of hugging and frolicing all around.  Then they got down to da serious
stuff.  They gossipped about home and how everyone waz doing.  Then they
went over to da Fruit Bar and had a small snack, actually it waz a big
snack.  Then it waz off to show Odie around and make sure she knew about
everything and where it waz.  They ended up over at da Wrestling Matches
cheering for their favorites.  A good time waz had by all.  She said to
tell her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of kisses.

A little girl named Auroara came in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her where everything was and what we had.  She seemed interested
in da Otter Slide and headed over dat way to do some sliding and splashing
and then more sliding and more splahing.  Some of da others didn't like
getting splashed so they splashed back and a big splashing war began.
Every one waz laughing and splashing and splashing.  I don't know who won
da splashing match and I don't think they cared either.  They went off
together to dry off a little and snooze in da sun.  She said to send her
luv to her mommy along with lots of hugs and cuddles.

A little girl named Meeteetse came in later.  She waz met by a bunch
of others.  Everyone wanted to know what waz going on at home and how
everything waz there.  They gossipped for some time and then headed to da
Babyfood Balconey for a snack.  After dat they headed off to give her a
tour and show her where everything waz.  They ended up over at da Tube
Park and entered da tube races.  They were soon zooming thru da tubes at
breakneck speed and passing da baton.  They didn't do to bad either.  She
said to tell mommy no more pain and everything works again.  She said to
send her luv to her mommy and daddy along with lots of hugs and kisses.

I looked up Frolic in da puter and she waz over at Hammock Haven relaxing
after a hectic day at da Crazy Kars.  I gave her your message and she said
dat is all right cause when it is your time it is your time.  She said
everything here waz great and she waz just wiling away da time till you
showed up.  She said there waz no worries here and lots of free time to
explore.  She said to give her mommy her luv and maybe a hug and kiss or
two.

As you know I don't do kittens as I can't get past da language barrier.  I
need to find an interpeter or something.  I did go over and check to see
if any had come in at da time you said.  Seems one did.  She waz looking
real good and she said she thinks she will stay away from cars now.  Da
cat greeter said she seemed to being doing good.  I gave her your message
and she said she will look out for you.

I am off to Dirt Mountain.  It is time for my den to be cleaned.  I hate
dat job but it has to be down.  Gtto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee