From:
LIL'SLIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:23:57 -0600
Hello everyone.  Hope all is good.  I was just wandering if ferrets are
illegal in New York now?  I thought they were only illegal -unfortunately-
in Hawaii and Cali?  I live far from there, but was just curious how people
could be so inconsiderate?  Sorry but its the truth.

Well off to see what the monsters have gotten in to, they come running in
here like "hey we are innocent I promise."

So have a nice day and dooks to all.  Oh, I read both the FML and my email
everyday so either is fine for returning info.