Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:18:14 -0400
Has anyone ever tried the holistic supplements made by Azmira called
"Panc'rse" and "Glucobalance"? It used to have a different name. I
think I read about it in the archives here or FHL.

It's supposed to be good for any pancreatic problem in ferrets.
Supposedly you can cut down or eliminate used of pred after using that
stuff for awhile. I wonder if it can be taken with diazoxide as well.
This company also has supplements for fighting tumors.

If you know anything about it, please let me know. I'm interested in
trying it for Rocky. I personally have never had success with holistic
remedies for myself, but as long as these ferret supplements aren't
harmful or have interactions with his meds, I'd be willing to try them.

**Thank you so much to the people here who encouraged me to cut down
on the pred. I've only gone down .2ml but Rocky is more active already
(though the belly is still big). Also thanks to others for tips on
feeding; I think that has helped too.

Shron & Rocky