From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:03:57 -0500
FUN MATCH EVENTS- SUGGESTIONS REQUESTED

Hi everybody!
Now it's my turn to ask a question.  The folks here in the Pittsburgh, PA
area are planning a fun match and picnic for this summer.  Right now we are
in the stage of planning the fun match events.  Does anyone out there have
any suggestions for fun and creative events (e.g.  tube races, longest
wiskers, etc.)?  Please send suggestions to me or post them to the list to
share with others.

By the way, if you haven't heard about our fun match/picnic in June and the
upcoming show in September, send me an e-mail, and I'll fill you in on the
details!

Thanks!
Gina (I practice random acts of correspondence.)
and the Kibbleavores:  Paleface (Bean), Gunnar the Red (Goose), Daniel
Spikey Tiger (Spike), Beau Geste (Bo Bo), Harriet (Harrie) and Wienerbutt
(Weenie)